We are all still reeling from the monumental events at Mar-a-Lago last week. Everyone is presumed INNOCENT until proven guilty and there’s still so much we don’t know about what’s going on.
But the search and seizure of the former president’s residence is unprecedented & historic.
Therefore, it’s important to consider the potentially monumental sentencing possibilities if Trump is convicted of the crimes enumerated in the search warrant.
Helping us get Set For Sentencing, a returning champion to the podcast, sentencing guidelines expert, Mark Allenbaugh.
In this episode, Mark and Doug discuss these fundamental questions:
- How much prison time would Trump potentially face for the charges listed in the search warrant;
- Could he be held in custody while awaiting trial;
- What arguments might be made for and against him at sentencing;
- Where might he spend his time in custody should he be sentenced;
- What would the conditions of confinement be in prison (spoiler alert – if you think he’s going to a “country club”, think again).
As always, if you want to know more about Mark, go to www.sentencingstats.com